Jul 6, 2024

Novena to St. Ignatius of Loyola


Day 1 - July 22

O Glorious St. Ignatius of Loyola, by your steadfast faith in the midst of trials and hardships, you gave an inspiring example of fidelity to God. Obtain for me the grace to remain faithful to God's will in my own life, no matter the circumstances. Help me to trust in God's plan and to surrender my will to His divine providence. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Ignatius, intercede for me that I may grow in faith and trust in God's providence. Teach me to discern God's presence in all things and to seek His greater glory in my daily life.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 - July 23

O Holy St. Ignatius, who by your profound conversion and dedication to God's service, transformed your life and the lives of many, inspire me to seek a deeper conversion of heart. Grant me the courage to turn away from sin and to embrace a life of virtue. May your example of humility and repentance guide me in my spiritual journey. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Ignatius, help me to turn away from sin and to follow Christ more closely each day. Through your intercession, may I experience the transformative power of God's grace in my life.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 - July 24

O St. Ignatius, who founded the Society of Jesus and inspired countless souls to greater holiness, obtain for me the grace to discern God's will in my life. Help me to recognize the promptings of the Holy Spirit and to respond with generosity and courage. May your teachings on discernment guide me in making choices that align with God's plan. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Ignatius, guide me in making choices that align with God's plan for my life. Teach me to listen attentively to God's voice and to trust in His loving guidance.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 - July 25

O St. Ignatius, whose unwavering zeal for the glory of God and the salvation of souls inspired many to serve the Lord, grant me the grace to serve God with a pure heart. Fill me with a burning desire to spread the Gospel and to work tirelessly for the salvation of souls. May your example of apostolic zeal inspire me to be a faithful witness of Christ's love and truth. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Ignatius, help me to be a witness of Christ's love and truth to others. Strengthen my resolve to serve God selflessly and to seek His glory in all that I do.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 - July 25

O St. Ignatius, whose spirituality and teachings have enriched the Church, grant me the grace to grow in spiritual wisdom. Help me to seek God in all things and to find His presence in the ordinary moments of my life. Through your intercession, may I develop a deep and abiding relationship with God, nourished by prayer and the sacraments. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Ignatius, inspire me to deepen my prayer life and to discern God's presence in my daily experiences. Guide me in seeking God's greater glory in all that I do.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 - July 27

O St. Ignatius, who experienced profound mystical union with God, help me to grow in intimacy with the Lord. Teach me to seek His presence in silent prayer and contemplation. Grant me the grace to find joy and strength in my relationship with God, and to remain faithful to Him in all circumstances. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Ignatius, intercede for me that I may find joy and strength in my relationship with God. May your example of contemplative prayer inspire me to seek deeper union with the Lord.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7 - July 28

O St. Ignatius, who had a special devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary, teach me to honor and love our Blessed Mother. Help me to seek her intercession in all my needs and to trust in her maternal care. May the Blessed Virgin Mary lead me closer to her Son, Jesus Christ, and help me to grow in holiness. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Ignatius, may the Blessed Virgin Mary lead me closer to her Son, Jesus Christ. Through your intercession, may I develop a deep and abiding devotion to our Blessed Mother.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 8 - July 29

O St. Ignatius, who dedicated your life to the greater glory of God, grant me the grace to live for God's glory. Help me to offer all my thoughts, words, and actions for His greater honor. May your example of selflessness and dedication inspire me to seek God's glory in all that I do. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Ignatius, inspire me to live selflessly and to seek God's glory in all that I do. Teach me to offer my life as a living sacrifice, pleasing to God.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 9 - July 30

O St. Ignatius, who now enjoys the reward of your labors in heaven, intercede for me that I may persevere in faith. Help me to remain steadfast in my love for Christ and to seek His will in all things. Through your intercession, may I one day rejoice with you in the eternal joy of heaven. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Ignatius, pray for me that I may remain faithful to Christ and one day rejoice with you in the presence of God. May your example of perseverance and faith inspire me to seek holiness in my own life.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.


May the prayers and intercession of St. Ignatius of Loyola bring us closer to God and grant us the blessings we seek through this novena. Amen.

.

Related Post

No comments: