Jul 6, 2024

Novena to St. Alphonsa

Day 1 - July 19

O Lord Jesus, you have said, "Ask, and you shall receive, seek, and you shall find, knock, and it shall be opened to you." Through the intercession of St. Alphonsa, I come to you seeking your grace and mercy. Grant me the favor I ask in this novena. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Alphonsa, you always sought the will of God in your life. Intercede for me, that I too may seek and accept God's will in all things.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 - July 20

O Loving Jesus, who filled the heart of St. Alphonsa with a profound love for the Cross, help me to embrace my own crosses with love and patience. Through her intercession, grant me the grace to endure all my sufferings with a cheerful heart. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Alphonsa, you suffered so much in your life and yet remained faithful to God. Help me to remain faithful in my trials and to trust in God's plan for me.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 - July 21

O Lord Jesus, who gave St. Alphonsa a heart full of compassion for the suffering and the needy, grant me a heart like hers. Help me to be a source of comfort and support to those around me. Through her intercession, grant me the grace to show your love to everyone I meet. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Alphonsa, you always showed kindness and compassion to others. Teach me to love and serve my neighbors as you did.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 - July 22

O Jesus, you blessed St. Alphonsa with a deep love for the Eucharist. Through her intercession, help me to grow in my love for the Holy Eucharist. Grant me the grace to receive you worthily and to adore you with a pure heart. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Alphonsa, you found strength and comfort in the Holy Eucharist. Help me to seek Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and to find peace in His presence.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 - July 23

O Jesus, who filled St. Alphonsa with a spirit of humility and obedience, grant me the grace to be humble and obedient in all things. Through her intercession, help me to accept God's will with a joyful heart. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Alphonsa, you always obeyed God's will with humility and love. Teach me to surrender my will to God and to trust in His divine plan.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 - July 24

O Loving Jesus, you gave St. Alphonsa the strength to endure great suffering for love of you. Grant me the grace to accept my own sufferings with patience and love. Through her intercession, help me to unite my sufferings with yours for the salvation of souls. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Alphonsa, you bore your sufferings with courage and love. Help me to bear my crosses with faith and to offer my pains for the glory of God.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7 - July 25

O Jesus, who filled St. Alphonsa with a spirit of prayer and contemplation, grant me the grace to spend time in prayer each day. Through her intercession, help me to grow in my relationship with you and to seek your presence in all things. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Alphonsa, you found joy and peace in prayer. Teach me to pray with a sincere heart and to seek God's guidance in all aspects of my life.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 8 - July 26

O Jesus, you gave St. Alphonsa a heart full of love for you and for all people. Through her intercession, fill my heart with love for you and for my neighbors. Grant me the grace to forgive those who have hurt me and to seek reconciliation. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Alphonsa, you loved God and others with a pure heart. Help me to follow your example of love and forgiveness.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 9 - July 27

O Jesus, who glorified St. Alphonsa for her life of holiness and virtue, grant me the grace to follow her example. Through her intercession, help me to grow in holiness and to seek your will in all things. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Alphonsa, you are a shining example of faith and love. Pray for me, that I may become a faithful follower of Christ and attain the eternal happiness of heaven.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.


May the prayers and intercession of St. Alphonsa bring us closer to God and grant us the blessings we seek through this novena. Amen.

Related Post

No comments: