Jul 6, 2024

Novena to St. Dominic Guzman

Day 1 - July 30

O holy St. Dominic, you were a man of deep prayer and intense love for God. You dedicated your life to preaching the Gospel and bringing souls to Christ. Obtain for me the grace to love God with all my heart and to be a faithful witness to His truth. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Dominic, intercede for me that I may grow in holiness and strive to bring others closer to God through my words and actions.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 - July 31

O humble St. Dominic, you lived a life of poverty and simplicity, relying completely on God's providence. Help me to detach from worldly possessions and to trust in God's provision for all my needs. Teach me to live a life of humility and simplicity, always seeking to do God's will. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Dominic, obtain for me the grace to imitate your humility and trust in God's providence.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 - Aug 1

O compassionate St. Dominic, you had a deep love for the poor and the suffering. Teach me to have a heart full of compassion and to be a source of comfort and support to those in need. Help me to see Christ in the faces of the suffering and respond with love and generosity. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Dominic, intercede for me that I may grow in compassion and charity, always seeking to reflect Christ's love to those around me.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 - Aug 2

O devoted St. Dominic, you had an intense devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Holy Rosary. Help me to develop a deep love for the Rosary and to seek the intercession of Our Lady in my life. May her maternal care protect and guide me on my journey towards heaven. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Dominic, through your powerful intercession, may I develop a profound love for the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Rosary.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 - Aug 3

O zealous St. Dominic, you dedicated your life to preaching the Gospel and defending the truth of the Catholic faith. Grant me the zeal to spread the Gospel and to be a faithful witness of Christ's love and truth. May I be bold in proclaiming the Good News and leading others to the joy of knowing Christ. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Dominic, inspire me to be a fervent apostle for Christ, always seeking to bring others to Him through my words and actions.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 - Aug 4

O patient St. Dominic, you endured many trials and hardships with unwavering faith and trust in God. Teach me to trust in God's providence and to endure the trials of life with patience and faith. Help me to see God's hand in all things and to surrender my will to His divine plan. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Dominic, help me to embrace the crosses in my life with patience and to always trust in God's loving plan for me.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7 - Aug 5

O holy St. Dominic, you had a deep devotion to prayer and sought to grow closer to God through constant communication with Him. Teach me to develop a life of prayer, to seek God's presence in my daily life, and to trust in His guidance. May my prayers be a source of strength and comfort, drawing me closer to the heart of Jesus. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Dominic, help me to cultivate a deep and abiding prayer life, always seeking to grow in my relationship with God.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 8 - Aug 6

O faithful St. Dominic, you now rejoice in the presence of God, having been a faithful servant on earth. Intercede for me that I may persevere in faith and attain the eternal joy of heaven. Grant me the grace to remain faithful to Christ and to seek His will in all things, that I may one day rejoice with you in the presence of God. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Dominic, pray for me that I may remain steadfast in my love for Christ and one day rejoice with you in the presence of God. May your example of faith and perseverance inspire me to seek holiness in my own life.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 9 - Aug 7

O glorious St. Dominic, you are now enjoying the reward of your labors in heaven, beholding the face of God and basking in His eternal glory. Intercede for me that I may persevere in faith and attain the eternal joy of heaven. Grant me the grace to remain faithful to Christ and to seek His will in all things, that I may one day rejoice with you in the presence of God. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. Dominic, through your powerful intercession, may I remain steadfast in my love for Christ and seek holiness in my daily life.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.


May the prayers and intercession of St. Dominic Guzman bring us closer to God and grant us the blessings we seek through this novena. Amen.

.

Related Post

No comments: