Jul 6, 2024

Novena to St. Lawrence

Day 1 - Aug 1

O glorious St. Lawrence, you were filled with love for God and compassion for the poor and needy. You served them with great devotion, seeing Christ in each person you helped. Help me to develop a heart full of charity and compassion. Teach me to see Christ in my brothers and sisters, especially in those who are suffering and in need. May I serve them with the same love and dedication that you showed. (Here, mention your intentions)

Prayer:
O Lord, grant me the grace to follow St. Lawrence’s example of charity and compassion. Help me to love You above all things and to serve You in my neighbors. Through the intercession of St. Lawrence, may I grow in love and charity, reflecting Your love in all my actions. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 - Aug 2

O courageous St. Lawrence, you remained steadfast in your faith despite the sufferings and persecutions you endured. Your unwavering faith and trust in God are an inspiration to us all. Help me to stand firm in my faith, even in the face of trials and adversities. Teach me to rely completely on God's strength and to offer my sufferings for the salvation of souls. May I always trust in God’s loving plan for me. (Here, mention your intentions)

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, grant me the courage and strength to remain faithful to You in all circumstances. Through the intercession of St. Lawrence, may I have the grace to endure the trials of life with patience and faith. Help me to offer my sufferings to You, uniting them with the sufferings of Christ, for the redemption of the world. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 - Aug 3

O humble St. Lawrence, you lived a life of poverty and simplicity, always seeking to fulfill God’s will. Help me to detach from worldly possessions and to embrace a life of simplicity and humility. Teach me to seek true riches in the treasures of heaven and to trust in God's providence. May I always put God’s will before my own and live a life that is pleasing to Him. (Here, mention your intentions)

Prayer:
Dear Lord, grant me the grace to live a life of simplicity and humility, following the example of St. Lawrence. Help me to detach from material things and to seek the treasures of heaven. Through the intercession of St. Lawrence, may I always trust in Your providence and seek to do Your will in all things. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 - Aug 4

O devoted St. Lawrence, your deep love for the Eucharist led you to spend many hours in prayer and adoration. Help me to develop a profound love for the Eucharist and to seek Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. May my soul be nourished and strengthened by the Body and Blood of Christ. Teach me to find strength, comfort, and guidance in the presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. (Here, mention your intentions)

Prayer:
O Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, I adore You with all my heart. Through the intercession of St. Lawrence, may I develop a deep love for the Eucharist. Help me to seek Your presence daily and to find strength and consolation in the Holy Eucharist. May the Eucharist be the center of my life and the source of all my strength. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 - Aug 5

O zealous St. Lawrence, you dedicated your life to serving the Church and spreading the Gospel. Grant me the zeal to spread the Good News of Christ with joy and conviction. May I be a faithful witness to the truth and lead others to the light of Christ. Inspire me to be an ardent missionary, eager to share Christ’s love and truth with others. (Here, mention your intentions)

Prayer:
Lord Jesus, grant me the zeal and courage to proclaim Your Gospel to all people. Through the intercession of St. Lawrence, may I be a faithful and joyful witness to Your truth. Help me to lead others to You through my words and actions. May Your love and truth shine through me, bringing others to the joy of knowing You. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 - Aug 6

O patient St. Lawrence, you endured suffering and martyrdom with unwavering faith. Teach me to bear the crosses of life with patience and trust in God’s infinite wisdom. Help me to offer my sufferings to God for the redemption of the world and for the conversion of sinners. May I learn to embrace my crosses with patience and to unite my sufferings with those of Christ. (Here, mention your intentions)

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, grant me the grace to endure the trials and sufferings of life with patience and faith. Through the intercession of St. Lawrence, may I learn to embrace my crosses and to offer my sufferings for the redemption of the world. Help me to trust in Your infinite wisdom and to unite my sufferings with those of Christ, for the salvation of souls. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7 - Aug 7

O holy St. Lawrence, you were a man of deep prayer, constantly seeking to grow closer to God. Teach me to develop a strong and constant prayer life, to seek God’s presence daily, and to listen to His voice in the silence of my heart. May my prayer life be a source of strength and guidance, drawing me closer to the heart of Jesus. (Here, mention your intentions)

Prayer:
O Lord, grant me the grace to develop a deep and sincere prayer life. Through the intercession of St. Lawrence, may I always seek Your presence and listen to Your voice in the silence of my heart. Help me to make prayer a priority in my life and to find strength and guidance in my daily communion with You. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 8 - Aug 8

O faithful St. Lawrence, you now rejoice in the glory of heaven, having been a faithful servant of God on earth. Intercede for me that I may remain faithful to Christ throughout my life and attain the eternal joy of heaven. Grant me the grace to persevere in faith and to seek God’s will in all things. May I always strive to live a life of holiness, following your example. (Here, mention your intentions)

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, grant me the grace to remain faithful to You in all things. Through the intercession of St. Lawrence, may I persevere in faith and strive to live a life of holiness. Help me to seek Your will in all things and to live my life in a way that is pleasing to You. May I one day share in the eternal joy of heaven with St. Lawrence and all the saints. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 9 - Aug 9

O glorious St. Lawrence, in your martyrdom you gave the ultimate witness of love for Christ. Help me to love God above all things and to be willing to make any sacrifice for His sake. Teach me to live my life with the same fervent love and devotion that you showed. May I always strive to follow Christ’s example of love and sacrifice, and may I one day rejoice with you in the eternal glory of heaven. (Here, mention your intentions)

Prayer:
O Lord, grant me the grace to love You above all things and to be willing to make any sacrifice for Your sake. Through the intercession of St. Lawrence, may I always strive to follow Christ’s example of love and sacrifice. Help me to live my life with the same fervent love and devotion that St. Lawrence showed. May I one day rejoice with St. Lawrence and all the saints in the eternal glory of heaven. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.


May the prayers and intercession of St. Lawrence bring us closer to God and grant us the blessings we seek through this novena. Amen.

.

Related Post

No comments: