Jul 6, 2024

Novena to St. John Marie Vianney

Day 1 - July 26

O holy St. John Marie Vianney, you dedicated your life to preaching God's love and mercy, tirelessly hearing confessions and guiding souls back to Him. Obtain for me the grace to be faithful to the Sacraments, especially Confession and the Eucharist, and to seek God's mercy in all things. Through your intercession, may I grow in holiness and trust in God's infinite love and forgiveness. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. John Vianney, intercede for me that I may grow in holiness and strive to bring others closer to God through my words and actions.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 - July 27

O humble St. John Vianney, you showed great humility and obedience in your ministry, always putting the needs of your parishioners before your own. Help me to develop a heart of humility, to be obedient to God's will, and to serve others selflessly. Teach me to see Christ in everyone I meet and to serve them with love and compassion. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. John Vianney, obtain for me the grace to imitate your humility and dedication, and to always seek to serve God and others with a loving heart.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 - July 28

O compassionate St. John Vianney, you were known for your deep compassion and love for the poor and the suffering. Teach me to have a heart full of compassion and to be a source of comfort and support to those in need. May I see Christ in the faces of the suffering and respond with love and generosity. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. John Vianney, intercede for me that I may grow in compassion and charity, always seeking to reflect Christ's love to those around me.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 - July 29

O devoted St. John Vianney, you had an intense love for the Blessed Virgin Mary and often sought her intercession. Help me to develop a deep devotion to Our Lady, to seek her guidance and intercession in my life, and to imitate her virtues. May her maternal care protect and guide me on my journey towards heaven. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. John Vianney, through your powerful intercession, may I develop a profound love for the Blessed Virgin Mary and entrust my life to her maternal care.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 - July 30

O fervent St. John Vianney, you spent countless hours in prayer and adoration before the Blessed Sacrament. Help me to develop a deep love for the Eucharist and to spend time in adoration, seeking to grow closer to Jesus. May I find strength and consolation in His presence and be transformed by His love. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. John Vianney, inspire me to seek Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and to find strength and comfort in His presence.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 - July 31

O patient St. John Vianney, you endured many trials and hardships with unwavering faith and trust in God. Teach me to trust in God's providence and to endure the trials of life with patience and faith. Help me to see God's hand in all things and to surrender my will to His divine plan. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. John Vianney, help me to embrace the crosses in my life with patience and to always trust in God's loving plan for me.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7 - Aug 1

O zealous St. John Vianney, you worked tirelessly to bring souls to Christ through your preaching and example. Grant me the zeal to spread the Gospel and to be a faithful witness of Christ's love and truth. May I be bold in proclaiming the Good News and leading others to the joy of knowing Christ. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. John Vianney, inspire me to be a fervent apostle for Christ, always seeking to bring others to Him through my words and actions.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 8 - Aug 2

O holy St. John Vianney, you had a deep devotion to prayer and sought to grow closer to God through constant communication with Him. Teach me to develop a life of prayer, to seek God's presence in my daily life, and to trust in His guidance. May my prayers be a source of strength and comfort, drawing me closer to the heart of Jesus. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. John Vianney, help me to cultivate a deep and abiding prayer life, always seeking to grow in my relationship with God.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 9 - Aug 3

O faithful St. John Vianney, you now rejoice in the presence of God, having been a faithful servant on earth. Intercede for me that I may persevere in faith and attain the eternal joy of heaven. Grant me the grace to remain faithful to Christ and to seek His will in all things, that I may one day rejoice with you in the presence of God. (Here, mention your intentions)

St. John Vianney, pray for me that I may remain steadfast in my love for Christ and one day rejoice with you in the presence of God. May your example of faith and perseverance inspire me to seek holiness in my own life.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.


May the prayers and intercession of St. John Marie Vianney bring us closer to God and grant us the blessings we seek through this novena. Amen.

.

Related Post

No comments: