March 10, 2019

πŸ•‚Morning Prayers - by St. Alphonsus


As soon as you awake, make the sign of the cross.

O my God, prostrate in Thy presence, I adore Thy boundless Majesty, I love Thine infinite goodness above all things, and I thank Thee with my whole heart for all the blessings Thou hast bestowed on me, and especially for having preserved me during the past night. I consecrate to Thee, in union with the merits of Jesus Christ, all my thoughts, all my words and works, and all the sufferings of this day: and I intend that every thought, word, and work, and suffering, shall be for Thy greater glory, and in honor of N _____
(Make mention of a particular mystery or saint.)

I intend also to gain all the Indulgences that I can in favor of the souls in Purgatory.

O my God, for the love of Jesus Christ, preserve me from all sin. My Jesus, by Thy merits, grant that I may live always united to Thee. Mary, my Mother, bless me, and protect me under thy mantle. My Holy Guardian Angel, and all my Holy Patrons, intercede for me. Amen.


Related Post