October 26, 2018

πŸ•‚Novena to the Child King Jesus

πŸ•‚



O Divine Child Jesus, I resort and plead to Thee through your Most Holy Mother, to assist me in this necessity (mention intention here), because I firmly believe that Thy Divinity can succor me. I wait with confidence to obtain Thy Holy Grace. I love Thee with all my heart and with all the strength of my soul. I repent sincerely of my sins and I beg Thee, O My Good Jesus, to give me the strength to triumph over them. 

I resolve never more to offend Thee and I offer myself to Thee with the disposition to suffer everything before displeasing Thee. Henceforth, I want and desire to serve Thee with fidelity. For Thy love, O Divine Child, I will love my neighbors as I love myself. Child full of power, O Jesus, I implore Thee again to assist me in this circumstance (mention intention here again).

Grant me the grace of possessing Thee eternally with Mary and Joseph and of adoring Thee with the Holy Angels in Thy Heavenly Court. So Be It


Prayer revealed by Our Lady to the Venerable Father Cyril, O.C.D.

Said every 17th - 25th of each month

πŸ•‚πŸ•‚

Related Post